2 Charles Baron Gardens
, BT66 7FR
||2 Charles Baron Gardens, Lurgan, Craigavon
- Semi-detached in popular residential area of Lurgan
- Three bedrooms, master with en suite
- Living room with open fire
- Spacious kitchen with casual dining, boasting new herringbone flooring
- Ground Floor WC
- Family bathroom
- Fully enclosed rear
- Oil fired central heating
Jones Estate Agents are delighted to present to the market this three bedroom semi-detached property in this popular residential development off the Banbridge Road in Lurgan. In close proximity to the town centre and a range of local schools within walking distance, this property will be attractive to young families and first time buyers alike.
Freshly decorated and in good order throughout, this property offers well appointed accommodation which will appeal to a variety of viewers. Offering great rental potential, this home will also be of interest to investors.
- Entrance Hall
- Accessed PVC front door, tiled flooring and built in storage under stairs.
- Living Room 4.24m x 3.18m (13'11 x 10'5)
- Timber surround fireplace housing open fire with granite hearth, laminate flooring, open plan through to kitchen.
- Kitchen 5.33m x 3.53m (17'6 x 11'7)
- White shaker style kitchen with good range of high and low level fitted units, built in oven and hob with stainless steel extractor hood above, plumbed space for washing machine and space for fridge freezer, double patio doors to rear, herringbone effect vinyl flooring and part tiled walls.
- Ground Floor WC
- Pedestal wash hand basin, dual flush WC and tiled floor.
- Carpet flooring on stairs and landing, built in hot press and roof access.
- Bedroom 1 3.43m x 3.18m (11'3 x 10'5)
- Rear aspect master bedroom with carpet flooring and ensuite shower room.
- En suite
- Electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.25m x 3.15m (10'8 x 10'4)
- Front aspect double bedroom with carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 3 2.36m x 2.06m (7'9 x 6'9)
- Rear aspect single bedroom with carpet flooring.
- Bathroom 2.21m x 2.08m (7'3 x 6'10)
- White bathroom suite comprising panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin and dual flush WC, vinyl flooring.
- Front of the property comprises lawn and generous pebbled driveway. Fully enclosed rear comprising lawn.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.