|Site 54 Longridge||Sale agreed||1,325 sq. feet|
|Site 55 Longridge||Sale agreed||1,325 sq. feet|
Longridge at The Hollows is a quality turnkey development offering new build homes finished to the highest standard. A beautiful development of spacious detached and semi detached designs. Longridge offers buyers the opportunity to own their own stylish homes in this sought after location on the periphery of Lurgan
This exclusive location allows for ease of access to local schools, shops and neighbouring towns whilst offering buyers comtemporary and stylish turnkey homes built with traditional craftsmanship.
Kitchens & Utility Rooms
· High quality units with choice of door, worktop and handle.
· Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood. Fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
· Washing machine
· Concealed under lighting to kitchen units.
· Recessed down lighters to ceilings.
Bathrooms, Ensuites & WCs
· Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
· Shower over bath with screen door
Floor Coverings & Tiles
· Co-ordinated ceramic wall tiling between kitchen units
· Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen/dining areas, bathrooms, ensuites and WCs
· Partial tiling to bathroom, ensuites and WCs
· Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landings
· Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted
· Multi fuel stove with hearth
· Mains supply smoke detectors
· Mains supply carbon monoxide detectors
· Moulded skirting and architraves
· Painted internal doors with quality ironmongary
· Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
· Wiring for future satellite point
· Firmus fired central heating system
· Integral alarm system
· Front gardens to be turfed
· Rear gardens leveled and seeded
· Bitmac driveway
· uPVC double glazed windows with lockable system
· Timber front doors with painted finish
· Outside water tap
· Boundary fencing to side and rear
· Feature external lighting to front door
· 10 year warranty
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.