Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2-4 pm and by appointment
Price List & Availability
|Beckett 4 Bed Detached House||Price £235,000||1 (1)|
|Moore 4 Bed Semi-detached House||Price £208,500||4 (1)|
|Behan 3 Bed Detached House||Price £194,500||1 (1)|
|Madden With Garden Room 4 Bed Semi-detached House||Asking price £245,000||5 (1)|
|Burns 3 Bed Semi-detached House||Price £184,500||1 (1)|
|Gregory 4 Bed Detached House||From £235,000 to £236,000||4 (3)|
|Madden 4 Bed Semi-detached House||Price £226,500||2 (1)|
|Lewis 4 Bed Detached House||SOLD||1 (0)|
|Joyce 3 Bed Semi-detached House||Sale agreed From £182,500 to £184,000||4 (0)|
|Swift With Garden Room 4 Bed Detached House||SOLD||4 (0)|
|Heaney 4 Bed Detached House||SOLD||4 (0)|
|Synge With Garden Room 4 Bed Detached House||SOLD||2 (0)|
I'M READY HOME OFFER.
Terms and Conditions
Offer will be available on a select number of ‘I’m Ready’ houses across our developments. Each home that is included in the offer has pre-selected fit outs chosen from our most popular ranges available in the Get Ready Room, they may also include options from the Hilmark Refine Range. No further changes can be made to these homes.
Each home included in the offer will be marked with an asterisk* on our website.
This offer is available on homes booked from 7th August until 31st October 2023.
Offer only applies to new purchasers. Offer applies to owner occupiers.
Purchasers must return unconditional signed contracts within 8 weeks of booking/reserving the property with the appropriate agent representing the chosen development.
A mortgage decision in principle or proof of finance must be provided to agent at time of booking together with Hilmark Homes reservation Agreement which must be completed and returned to the selling agent.
The property must complete before 15th December 2023.
Purchasers will receive the voucher on completion of the home. Voucher is valid for 12 months and the purchaser will have a choice between either a £2000 Moy Furniture Voucher or a £2000 Wilderness Garden Centre voucher. No cash alternative will be offered.
Vouchers are non-transferable.
This offer applies to the following homes:
Longridge, Lurgan – Sites 75, 84, 177 & 178
Show Home Open Sundays 2-4pm or by Private Appointment. (Site 75)
Longridge at The Hollows is a quality turnkey development offering new build homes finished to the highest standard. A beautiful development of spacious detached and semi detached designs. Longridge offers buyers the opportunity to own their own stylish homes in this sought after location on the periphery of Lurgan.
This exclusive location allows for ease of access to local schools, shops and neighbouring towns whilst offering buyers comtemporary and stylish turnkey homes built with traditional craftsmanship.
Kitchens & Utility Rooms
- High quality units with choice of soft close drawer, door styles and colours. Choice of worktop and handle
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven,
- extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Integrated washing machine in kitchen where there is no utility room
- LED lighting to underside of kitchen units
- Recessed LED down lighters to kitchen ceiling
- Plumbing and electric supply for washing machine in utility room
Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted
1 colour from palette of colours
Multi fuel Stove with hearth
Mains supply smoke, heat and Carbon Monoxide detectors
Moulded skirting and architraves
Painted internal doors with chrome ironmongery
Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches,
TV and telephone points
Wiring for future satellite pointNatural gas central heating with zoned heating and a highly energy efficient gas boiler
Pressurised hot water systemIntegral Alarm SystemHigh thermal insulation and energy efficiency rating
Bathrooms, En-suites & WC’s
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled Shower over bath with screen door where applicable
- Separate shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower where applicable
- Heated chrome towel radiator to main bathroom and ensuite
- LED recessed downlighters to main bathroom and ensuite
- Floor Coverings & Tilings
- Ceramic wall tiling between kitchen unitsPorcelain tiled floor to kitchen/dining area, utility, hall, bathroom, en-suite and WC
- Full height porcelain wall tiles to shower enclosure
- Porcelain wall tiles to wet areas, at bath and sinks
- Carpets with underfelt to lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landing
- Soft landscaping to front gardens (where applicable) in keeping with other houses in the development. Planting to be carried out Spring/Summer (Weather dependant)
- Rear gardens rotovated and seeded in planting season (weather permitting)
- Bitmac driveway
- uPVC double glazed windows with lockable system
- Composite front doors with painted finish
- Outside water tap
- Boundary fencing to side and rear of gardens
- Feature external lighting to front and rear doors
- 10 year NHBC structural warranty