Price List & Availability
|HT1 4 Bed Detached House||Price £260,000||2 (1)|
|HT3 3 Bed Semi-detached House||Price £205,000||2 (1)|
|HT2 3 Bed Semi-detached House||Sale agreed £195,000||2 (0)|
Fewer locations in Lurgan are more sought after than the popular Gilford Road area.
Its an address that offers all the convenience of the bustling town centre nearby and yet presents proximity to the surrounding countryside. Our latest development at Franklyn gardens presents an opportunity to purchase in the ideal location.
Lurgan has long been renowned for its busy town centre and excellent proximity to the rest of the province via prominent road and train networks. Franklyn Gardens is the latest in a number of developments in this popular Co.Armagh town.
The homes at Franklyn Gardens will offer a selection of detached and semi detached homes located in an already established development. With only 15 homes on offer, this select development will appeal to a range of hime buyers.
Each home will be built to the demanding standards of modern day living and present spacious plots along with allocated parking and space for garages if required.
All homes will be finished with luxury and comfort in mind and come with the Sheriff Homes quality stamp as standard.
Our superior build methods include solid brick and block wall construction with extra wide insulated cavity walls and extra deep insulation in the attic as well as concrete floor slabs to first floor to create a warm and efficient home. We provide 10 Year structural warranty with all our homes.
- Luxury high quality units with a choice of either contemporary or classical finishes to create a functional and inviting space
- Choice of doors, worktops and handles to satisfy all tastes
- All kitchens will have integrated appliances including fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Utility area will be plumbed for a washing machine and dryer
Bathrooms and Ensuite
- Bathrooms and ensuite will be fitted with the latest contemporary white premium quality sanitary ware
- Bathroom will have a vanity unit.
- Thermostatically controlled shower in the ensuite
- Both bathroom and ensuite will have a choice of high end luxury designer style tiling
- Premium quality tiles and carpeting throughout
- Floor tiling to the hall, WC, kitchen, dining, utility and sunroom areas (where applicable)
- Tiling to Bathroom and ensuite floors and showering areas
- Wooden floor to lounge and carpet to stairs, landing and bedroom
- All homes will be fitted with highly efficient Worcester gas combi
- boilers providing instant hot water and fitted with an underfloor heating system
- Internal panel doors with brushed chrome handles
- Moulded skirting and architrave throughout
- All walls, ceilings, doors and woodwork fully painted
- Attractive wood burning stove with hearth to the lounge
- Comprehensive electrical specification with electrical points, sockets, TV and telephone points
- A socket with built-in USB point will be fitted in the kitchen area
- Recessed LED downlighters to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite areas
- Mains powered smoke alarm and carbon monoxide detectors
- Brick finishes throughout the site
- uPVC windows and external doors with high security locking systems
- uPVC fascia and soffits
- Fully boarded fence to the rear and side of all properties
- Each home will have low level planting providing an attractive soft backdrop
- External door lights fitted
- Outside tap fitted to all properties
- Outside electrical socket fitted to all properties
- Driveways are finished in bitmac
- Gardens will be turfed and sown out depending on season
- Extensive planting of hedgerows and shrubs throughout the site