9 Toberhewny Hall
, BT66 8JZ
||9 Toberhewny Hall, Lurgan, Craigavon
- Three bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Living room with open fire and feature bay window
- Spacious kitchen/dining
- Utility Room
- Family bathroom
- Ground floor WC
- Generous tarmac driveway
- uPVC double glazed windows throughout
- Oil fired central heating
A super opportunity to purchase this three bedroom semi-detached home in this popular residential development in Lurgan. A range of local schools within walking distance as well as town centre and the picturesque Lurgan Park, making this an ideal family home.
Offering well appointed accommodation which includes three bedrooms, master with ensuite, bright living room and spacious kitchen dining with double patio doors.
A super home for first time buyers looking to get on the property ladder.
Early viewing recommended.
- Entrance hall
- Accessed via PVC front door, built in storage under stairs and tiled flooring.
- Living Room 5.54m x 3.35m (18'2 x 11)
- Open fire with attractive surround and hearth, feature bay window and laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 5.36m x 3.20m (17'7 x 10'6)
- High and low level fitted units, built in oven and hob with stainless steel extractor hood above, plumbed space for dishwasher, space for free standing cooker, tiled floor, partially tiled walls and recessed lights, double patio doors to rear.
- Utility Room 2.24m x 1.80m (7'4 x 5'11)
- Plumbed space for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, tiled flooring and PVC back door.
- Ground Floor WC
- Pedestal wash hand basin, dual flush WC and vinyl flooring.
- Carpet flooring on stairs and landing, built in hot press.
- Bedroom 1 3.30m x 3.00m (10'10 x 9'10)
- Rear aspect master bedroom with carpet flooring and ensuite shower room.
- Dual flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and generous shower enclosure, vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.78m x 2.03m (12'5 x 6'8)
- 12’5” x 6’8” Front aspect double bedroom with carpet flooring and roof access.
- Bedroom 3 2.72m x 2.67m (8'11 x 8'9)
- Front aspect single bedroom with carpet flooring.
- Bathroom 1.98m x 1.93m (6'6 x 6'4)
- White bathroom suite comprising panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin and dual flush WC, vinyl flooring and partially tiled walls.
- Lawn to front of house and generous tarmac driveway. Generous lawn to rear and paved patio area.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.