59 Taughrane Lodge
, BT66 7UH
||59 Taughrane Lodge, Dollingstown, Craigavon
- Four bedroom detached family home in exclusive development
- Two reception rooms, each boasting their own attractive fireplaces
- Stunning kitchen/dining with granite work tops
- High quality flooring throughout from Ulster Carpets and solid wooden herringbone parquet flooring
- Utility room
- Ground floor WC
- Oil fired central heating
- Immaculately presented front and rear gardens boasting Tobermore brick paving
Jones Estate Agents are delighted to introduce onto the market this stunning four bedroom detached family home with garage in a highly sought after exclusive development built by the renowned J H Price & Sons. Conveniently located between Lurgan and Moira, this family home will appeal to those who commute, with the M1 motorway network a short drive away.
Quite simply, the high quality finish of this home will take the breath away of the most discerning of viewers. The luxurious finish is evident from the first step into the house. Immaculately presented throughout, boasting countless attractive features, but special mention must be given to the enviable kitchen at the heart of the home. The solid wood kitchen with centre island and granite work tops opening out to the rear garden will delight those who love to entertain.
The great attention to detail continues externally. The immaculate Tobermore brick paving to the front and rear of the property as well as the extremely well maintained lawns and flower beds set this home apart from the rest.
With an abundance of features, too many to list, viewing is truly the only way to fully appreciate this spectacular home.
- Entrance Hall
- Accessed via PVC front door with decorative glazed panel and double glazed sidelights, solid wood herringbone parquet flooring, built in storage under stairs, recessed lights and cornicing.
- Lounge 6.71m x 3.89m (22 x 12'9 )
- Generous reception room with front and rear aspect, attractive sandstone fireplace housing multi fuel stove, bay window, cornicing and plush carpet flooring.
- Living Room 3.66m x 3.53m (12' x 11'7)
- Feature cassette gas fire with heat resistant surround, solid wood parquet herringbone flooring and cornicing.
- Ground Floor WC 2.18m x 1.07m (7'2 x 3'6)
- Ground Floor WC: 7’2” x 3’6” Modern wash hand basin with vanity unit and dual flush WC, feature panelled walls, tiled flooring and cornicing.
- Kitchen/Dining 6.45m x 4.55m (21'2 x 14'11)
- Solid walnut fitted kitchen with great range of high and low level units with bevelled granite work tops and upstands, large centre island with matching granite work top housing integrated dishwasher and 1.5 bowl sink with mixer tap, space for range cooker with stainless steel extractor hood above, integrated fridge freezer, under cupboard lighting, recessed lights, tiled flooring and partially tiled walls, PVC patio door to rear.
- Utility Room 2.29m x 2.08m (7'6 x 6'10)
- Plumbed space for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, high and low fitted walnut units including broom cupboard, stainless steel sink unit with drainer, tiled floor, partially tiled walls and PVC back door to rear.
- Oak spindle staircase with feature LED lights, carpet flooring on stairs and landing, built in hot press, cornicing and recessed lights.
- Master Bedroom 4.55m x 3.56m (14'11 x 11'8)
- Rear aspect ensuite master bedroom with single built in wardrobe, carpet flooring and recessed lights.
- En suite 53.64m x 1.91m (deepest points) (176 x 6'3 (deepes
- Generous walk in shower, large wash hand basin with vanity unit and dual flush WC, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and floor and recessed lights.
- Bedroom 2 3.68m x 3.53m (12'1 x 11'7)
- Front aspect double bedroom with carpet flooring and recessed lights.
- Bedroom 3 3.43m x 3.35m (11'3 x 11')
- Rear aspect double bedroom with range of fitted wardrobes, carpet flooring and recessed lights.
- Bedroom 4 2.79m x 2.57m (9'2 x 8'5)
- Front aspect bedroom with carpet flooring and roof access.
- Bathroom 2.72m x 2.34m (deepest point) (8'11 x 7'8 (deepest
- Modern suite comprising corner panel bath, corner walk in shower, large wash hand basin with vanity unit, dual flush WC, fully tiled walls and floor and recessed lights.
- Garage 6.07m x 3.94m (19'11 x 12'11)
- Electric up and over door and side access door, houses boiler.
- Tobermore brick paved driveway and path to front door. Raised brick flower bed and small lawn to front. Fully enclosed rear comprising Tobermore brick paved patio and paths, feature circular lawn and mature brick raised flower beds.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.