, BT66 7TR
||32 Birchdale, Lurgan, Craigavon
- Three bedrooms
- Spacious living room
- Ground floor WC
- Family bathroom
- Oil fired central heating
- Enclosed south facing rear garden
Jones Estate Agents welcomes to the market this superb three bedroom semi detached property with garage in the popular development on the Belfast Road, Lurgan. Within walking distance to local shops, schools, Lurgan Town Centre and Picturesque Lurgan Park. Ideal location for those who commute via the M1 motorway network with access via both Lurgan & Moira just a short drive away.
This home is in fantastic order throughout and offers great accommodation with three bedrooms, spacious living room with gas fire, kitchen dining and family bathroom. Outside offers a private south facing garden with a great patio area, detached garage and tarmac driveway.
Move in ready, this is an ideal home for first time buyers and young families alike.
Interest is expected to high, early viewing recommended by the agent.
- Entrance Hall
- Timber front door, built in storage under stairs and solid wooden floor.
- Living Room 4.60m x 3.91m (15'1 x 12'10)
- Bright spacious room, timber fireplace with cast iron inset and great hearth with gas fire. Cornicing and solid wooden floor.
- Kitchen/Dining 6.07m x 3.43m (19'11 x 11'3)
- A range of high and low levels units with space for cooker, integrated fridge and dishwasher. Recessed lights, partially tiled walls and laminate tile effect flooring. Timber door to rear. Cornicing in dining area and sliding patio doors to rear garden.
- Ground Floor WC
- WC and wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and floors.
- Stairs and Landing
- Built in hot press and carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 1 3.91m x 3.40m (12'10 x 11'2)
- Front aspect room with double built in wardrobe and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.43m x 2.77m (11'3 x 9'1)
- Rear aspect room with wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 3.20m x 2.54m (10'6 x 8'4)
- Rear aspect room with single built in wardrobe and wood laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 2.84m x 2.01m (9'4 x 6'7)
- New modern suite consisting of White panel bath, corner shower cubicle with electric shower, WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Chrome heated towel rail. PVC Panelling on walls, PVC tongue and groove panelling on ceiling and vinyl flooring.
- Garage 5.51m x 4.06m (18'1 x 13'4)
- Up and over door. Plumbed space for washing machine, tumble drier and freezer.
- Large tarmac driveway, private south facing garden laid in lawn with patio area.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.