15 Glenview Drive
, BT66 7ES
||15 Glenview Drive, Lurgan, Craigavon
- Four bedroom semi detached home in popular residential area
- Generous reception room with open fire
- Modern high gloss kitchen with granite work tops
- Ground floor bedroom with ensuite shower room
- First floor family bathroom
- Gas fired central heating
- Fully enclosed brick paved rear
A great semi detached property with garage in this popular residential area off the Wood Lane in Lurgan. Town centre and a range of local schools within walking distance.
Boasting an extension to the rear, this home is going to appeal greatly to families. The ground floor bedroom with ensuite allows flexibilty of being utilised as a teenagers retreat or additional reception room; an invaluable addition to the property which can be used to suit the needs of any family.
Further appealing features include, modern high gloss kitchen with granite worktops, generous living room, gas fired central heating and low maintenance front and rear gardens.
Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the plentiful accommodation.
- Entrance Hall
- Spacious entrance hall accessed via white PVC front door with double glazed panel, built in storage under the stairs and laminate flooring.
- Living/Dining 7.70m x 3.40m (25'3 x 11'2)
- Generous reception room comprising dining area, open fire with decorative inset and tiled hearth, laminate flooring and cornicing.
- Kitchen 4.60m x 2.44m (15'1 x 8')
- Modern high gloss kitchen with good range of high and low level fitted cream units and granite work top, built in oven and hob with extractor above, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with lighted pelmet above, built in microwave, space for fridge freezer, tiled floor, partially tiled walls. Through to rear hall and extension.
- Rear hall
- Access to garage and extension, laminate flooring and PVC back door to rear.
- Utility Room 1.78m x 1.70m (5'10 x 5'7)
- Built in high and low units, plumbed space for washing machine and stainless steel sink unit.
- Ground Floor WC
- Pedestal wash hand basin, WC and tiled flooring.
- Ground Floor Bedroom 5.26m x 3.28m (17'3 x 10'9)
- Fitted slide robes, double patio doors, TV point and laminate flooring.
- Wet room 3.25m x 2.79m (10'8 x 9'2)
- Generous shower room comprising walk in shower with electric unit, WC and wash hand basin, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Carpet flooring on stairs and landing, built in storage and roof access.
- Bedroom 2 3.73m x 3.38m (deepest point) (12'3 x 11'1 (deepes
- Rear aspect double bedroom with laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 3.78m x 2.84m (12'5 x 9'4)
- Front aspect double bedroom with range of fitted cupboards, laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 4 2.72m x 2.44m (deepest point) (8'11 x 8 (deepest p
- Front aspect single bedroom with laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 2.41m x 1.63m (7'11 x 5'4)
- White bathroom suite comprising panel bath with electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, tiled flooring and partially tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling.
- Garage 6.71m x 2.67m (deepest point) (22 x 8'9 (deepest p
- Electric up and over door, houses gas boiler.
- Brick paved driveway to front of house with mature planted pebble bed. Fully enclosed rear, brick paved with steps to upper level.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.