14 Dromore Road
, BT66 7JF
||14 Dromore Road, Lurgan, Craigavon
- Four double bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Four reception rooms including formal dining and sunroom
- Solid wood kitchen with casual dining
- Utility room
- Ground floor WC
- Full family bathroom
- Oil fired central heating which is zoned
- High pressure water system
- Double garage with electric door
Jones Estate Agents are delighted to introduce onto the market this four bedroom detached family home on the Dromore Road in Lurgan. Town centre and a range of schools within walking distance. This property will also be attractive to those who commute, with Moira and access to the M1 convenient as well as Dromore and the A1.
This home offers plentiful accommodation which will benefit any family, boasting four double bedrooms and four reception rooms. Well presented throughout with a quality finish as evidenced by solid oak internal doors, skirtings and architraves and oak staircase to name just a few.
Set on an approx. 1/3 acre site with immaculately maintained front and rear gardens, this property is one not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- Spacious entrance hall accessed via PVC front door with double glazed sidelight, open plan space under stairs, laminate flooring and cornicing.
- Lounge 4.52m x 3.96m (14'10 x 13')
- Feature marble fireplace piped for gas fire, but potential also for stove installation, cornicing and light centrepiece, carpet flooring.
- Living Room 4.22m x 3.96m (13'10 x 13)
- Timber surround fireplace with granite hearth housing open fire, carpet flooring, cornicing and centrepiece.
- Kitchen 4.45m x 3.76m (14'7 x 12'4)
- Solid wood kitchen with great range of high and low level fitted units, including lighted glazed display cupboards, built in double oven and hob with extractor fan above, integrated side by side under counter fridge and freezer, plumbing in place for installation of dishwasher, 1.5 bowl sink unit with drainer and lighted pelmet above, tiled floor, partially tiled walls, recessed lights. Through to utility room and dining room.
- Dining Room 3.96m x 3.45m (13 x 11'4)
- Laminate flooring, cornicing and double glazed doors through to sun room.
- Sunroom 4.06m x 3.28m (13'4 x 10'9)
- Laminate flooring, recessed lights and double patio doors.
- Utility Room 2.67m x 1.91m (8'9 x 6'3)
- Plumbed space for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, range of fitted cupboards, stainless steel sink unit with drainer, tiled floor and PVC back door to rear.
- Ground Floor WC 1.75m x 0.97m (5'9 x 3'2)
- Modern wash hand basin and WC, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Solid oak staircase, carpet flooring on stairs and spacious landing, access to partially floored attic.
- Bedroom 1 3.99m x 3.66m (13'1 x 12')
- Front aspect master bedroom with carpet flooring and ensuite shower room.
- Ensuite 2.77m x 1.17m (9'1 x 3'10)
- Large walk in shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit and dual flush WC, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and floors and recessed lights.
- Bedroom 2 3.99m x 3.53m (13'1 x 11'7)
- Front aspect double bedroom with double built in wardrobe and carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 3 4.09m x 3.02m (13'5 x 9'11)
- Rear aspect double bedroom with carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 4 3.76m x 3.71m (12'4 x 12'2)
- Rear aspect double bedroom with built in double wardrobe and carpet flooring.
- Bathroom 2.64m x 2.46m (8'8 x 8'1)
- Four piece bathroom suite comprising corner panel bath, corner shower, dual flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and floor and recessed lights.
- Double Garage 6.15m x 5.00m (20'2 x 16'5)
- Electric up and over door, houses boiler and partially floored above.
- Generous tarmac driveway leading to double garage and front of house. Extensive lawn to front and side of house with well tended mature planted beds. Fully enclosed rear comprising paved patio and lawn.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.