14 Carrick Drive
, BT66 7DG
||14 Carrick Drive, Lurgan, Craigavon
- Three bedrooms
- Living room with multi fuel stove
- Modern Kitchen
- Modern shower room
- Enclosed rear garden
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazing
Jones Estate agents are delighted to introduce onto the market this three bedroom semi-detached bungalow in this popular residential area of Lurgan. Ideally located for ease of access to Lurgan town centre and all its amenities including schools, shops and the picturesque Lurgan Park.
The property is deceptively spacious and is in good order throughout. This home offers great living accommodation, with three bedrooms, a bright and spacious living room with multi fuel stove and kitchen with modern units, conservatory and shower room.
This is an ideal home for those who are downsizing or need all living accommodation on the ground level. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Spacious hallway access via modern PVC door. Tiled floor.
- Living Room 5.41m x 3.56m (17'9 x 11'8)
- Bright spacious front aspect living room with multi fuel stove, wood laminate flooring. Glazed door into kitchen.
- Kitchen 3.56m x 3.02m (deepest points) (11'8 x 9'11 (deepe
- Good range of high and low level units, space for range style cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Vinyl flooring. Glazed door to conservatory.
- Conservatory 3.48m x 2.57m (11'5 x 8'5)
- Tongue and groove ceiling with spotlights, vinyl flooring. Modern PVC door to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 3.58m x 3.56m (11'9 x 11'8)
- Bright front aspect room with laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.61m x 3.58m (11'10 x 11'9)
- Rear aspect room with built in wardrobes and laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 3.58m x 2.31m (11'9 x 7'7)
- Rear aspect room with single storage and laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 2.62m x 2.34m (8'7 x 7'8)
- Large walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, Vanity unit with WC and wash hand basin. Built in storage units. PVC paneling and part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Fully enclosed rear garden laid in concrete with carport. Driveway with gates. Grass and shrubs to the front.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.