125 The Hollows
, BT66 7FU
||125 The Hollows, Lurgan, Craigavon
- Four bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Living room with multi fuel stove
- Spacious kitchen/dining
- Utility room
- Ground floor WC
- Enclosed rear garden
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed throughout
Jones Estate Agents welcomes the market this superb four bedroom semi detached home in the popular development on the Gilford Road, Lurgan. In a great location for local amenities including shops and schools. Also with access to the M1 just a short drive away this property is ideal for those who need to commute.
This home is in fantastic order throughout, immaculately presented and finished to a high standard. Offering ample living accommodation with a spacious living room, modern kitchen/dining, a separate utility room and downstairs WC completes the ground floor. Four bedrooms, master with ensuite and modern family bathroom are found on the first floor. Outside offer a great enclosed rear garden laid in lawn and spacious tarmac driveway.
This modern home ticks all the boxes, with nothing to do but move in! Early viewing strongly advised to avoid disappointment.
- Living Room 4.72m x 3.76m (15'6 x 12'4)
- Bright front aspect room with multi fuel stove with granite hearth and beam above. Carpet flooring.
- Kitchen 5.97m x 4.90m (19'7 x 16'1)
- A range of high and low level units with integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, built in electric oven and built in gas hob with stainless steel extractor above. Partially tiled walls and tiled floor. Double patio doors to rear garden.
- Plumbed space for washing machine and tumble drier, door to rear garden.
- Ground Floor WC
- White WC and wash hand basin. Tiled splash back and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 3.78m x 3.61m (12'5 x 11'10)
- Front aspect room with carpet flooring.
- White WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Partially tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.15m x 3.05m (10'4 x 10)
- Rear aspect room with carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 3 3.15m x 2.72m (10'4 x 8'11)
- Rear aspect double bedroom with carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 4 3.71m x 2.46m (12'2 x 8'1)
- Front aspect room with carpet flooring
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.