|House Type||The Silverwood|
|Price||£135,000 to £154,950|
|Site 1 Bowens Mews||Sale agreed|
|Unit 1, Site 10 Bowens Mews||Sale agreed||1,400 sq. feet|
Bowens Mews is a quality turnkey development offering new build homes finished to the highest standard. A beautiful development of 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Bowens Mews offers buyers the opportunity to own their own home on the rural outer edge of Lurgan.
This exclusive location allows for ease of access to local schools, shops and neighbouring towns whilst offering buyers comtemporary and stylish turnkey homes built with traditional craftsmanship.
Kitchens & Utility Rooms
High quality units with choice of door, worktop and handle.
Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood. Fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
Concealed under lighting to kitchen units.
Recessed down lighters to ceilings.
Bathrooms, Ensuites & WCs
Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
Shower over bath with screen door
Floor Coverings & Tiles
Co-ordinated ceramic wall tiling between kitchen units
Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen/dining areas, bathrooms, ensuites and WCs
Partial tiling to bathroom, ensuites and WCs
Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landings
· Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted
· Multi fuel stove with hearth
· Mains supply smoke detectors
· Mains supply carbon monoxide detectors
· Moulded skirting and architraves
· Painted internal doors with quality ironmongary
· Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
· Wiring for future satellite point
· Firmus fired central heating system
· Integral alarm system
· Front gardens to be turfed
· Rear gardens leveled and seeded
· Bitmac driveway
· uPVC double glazed windows with lockable system
· Outside water tap
· Boundary fencing to side and rear
· Feature external lighting to front door
· 10 year warranty
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.